This latest version of the guide extends its scope beyond business analysis in projects to address agile development, business process management, business intelligence, and business architecture. This thoroughly revised and updated version includes:
- A concept model that unifies ideas and terminology across business analysis disciplines.
- Restructured knowledge areas to support business analysis at every level from small tactical initiatives to major business transformations.
- Five perspectives covering the most prominent business analysis disciplines and demonstrating how to apply the knowledge areas in different situations.
- Coverage of new business analysis techniques that have gained wide acceptance in the community.
- Updated and revised content in every knowledge area and more! Whether you are considering starting a career in business analysis, or you are an experienced professional in the field,the BABOK® Guide is your key resource to help you and your stakeholders discover opportunities for business success, deliver successful organizational change, and create business value.